Aug. 12, Wednesday, from 4pm to 6:15 pm, online
- Mechthild von Knobelsdorff – is an entrepreneur and community developer, startup expert, will outline her views about the importance of women investors, women founders.
- Banu Tuyakbayeva – will speak about ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) investments.
- Oliver Gajda, executive director, European Crowdfunding Network (ECN) – talks about most interesting outcomes of ECN’s latest conference on sustainable investments and crowd funding.
- Paul Putz, managing partner at Danube Angels will talk about the importance of regional investments in the CEE with regard to sustainability and the role of crowd funding
- Dr. Peter Szilagyi and Achilles Georgiu both CEU faculty – will talk about their innovation ecosystem, including how the CEU InnovationsLab incubator collaborates with CEU’s degree programs to support its startups.
- Viktor Urban – Digital Wealth Programm of Hungary introduces the Hungarian sustainable digitialisation initiatives.
- Anikó Szombati – will introduce the National Bank’s strategy towards sustainability.
- Assim Ishaque – UK based coach, mentor summarizes the lessons as an entrepreneur from the range of work as an inventor, consultant, fundraiser and mentor.
- further participants are yet to be confirmed.
- IDA your dietary supplement advisor! Invest in their startup!
- Infratrainer = ergonomic fitness bike + infrared radiation + unique customization with the help of Zerofat Technology service. Register to their campaign!
- Together for Pécs Zoo! Donate to their campaign!
- Potzak to cure post-birth muscles! Invest in their startup!
- Puskás and The Golden Team to the Moon! Donate to their campaign!
- Web Theatre powered by TRIP. Donate to their campaign!